14 Dec 2009

Christmas and the new year

In my family and everywhere in Germany people celebrate Christus birth at the 24th December, thats the Christmas Eve. In Germany all the people eat a big dinner, may be a duck or something else. The whole family come to enjoy the dinner. Befor we all eat together, we go into the church. In the evening the kids open their presents and are happy about it. At the Christmas and Boxing day my family and I visit other members of the family. In the night bevor the new year starts, we celebrate a party with friends. At 0 o clock the new year starts with rockets and bangers.


My Christmas in Flensburg
On 24th December, Christmas Eve, all my family comes to celebrate

Christmas. We look at the Christmas tree and eat a big, fine dinner.

In the evening we open our presents and play with them and have a lot of fun.

Then we play games and listen to music and talk about everything.

On 25th December, Christmas Day, we go to my grandpa.There we get other presents and we thank a lot. Then we play with the presents and have a funny afternoon.

On 26th December, Boxing Day, we go to my other grandparents. My cousin and her parents comes too.Then we eat cake and drink coffee .

Then my grandparents have more presents for us. We thank a lot and we are very happy at the end of the day.

On 31th December, the New Year Day, all my family comes again and we talk about everything or play very funny party-games.

At 06.30 pm I go with my friends through the streets and we sing songs or say poems.

Then we get sweets , money or everything from the people. About 9:00 pm we go home
At midnight we go in the street and look at the fireworks and bangers. We celebrate the New Year Day with champagne and a lot of fun. In the end of the morning, we go back in the house and play games or watch TV.In the end of the Celebration we go to bed and the next day, New Year's Day, we go on the street and clean it.
Eingestellt von Svenja um 02:45 0 Kommentare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.